Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What a Jerk

Classic Facebook exchange for me, the ass-wartiest dick bag in the neighborhood:

(Cousin) Jane Schell i want to apologize to the man who went through so much trouble to shatter my car window to find out there was nothing to take. Tough break.

- Julie Schell (Jane's mom, my beloved aunt)
awwwwwwww Roo!!! so sorry!

- Jodie Schell (Jane's older sister)
GOD THAT MAKES ME SO MAD!!! i hate when people mess with my sister!!!!

- Jessica Sullivan (?)
hahaha

- Kelly McMann (?)
Do I need to make a visit to Seattle and kick some ass?

- Me (Me)
Hey, how do you know it was a man, Jane?
(I'm just kidding ... that's awful. He was probably ... high ... on life. Hopefully he cut himself on those Chevy windows or something.)


I suck....

No comments:

Post a Comment