Sunday, September 13, 2009

Here's a Good One

I was driving to work (too early to bike after a Saturday night of drinking) this morning around 8:15. I come to a stop light near Union Station. I stop, I'm a little anxious about working that morning for some dumb reason, and I recognize the guy, talking with what looked like a staffer, crossing the street in front of me. It was, I knew for sure, Rep. Joe Wilson, the new chief Republidick, crossing directly in front of my car at a rather early, desolate time of a Sunday morning in downtown. I could've done it ... I could've run my Versa straight up Joe Wilson's ass, right there on his way to do "Fox News Sunday" with Chris Wallace. He was on his way to the studio to "not apologize again" for what he understands was rude and disrespectful, but will continue to assert that he was right about and isn't really sorry for.

What a jerkoff.

Of course I wasn't going to hit him but, you know, it was immediately a humorous, Seinfeldian moment in my thinking. I'm not mowing anyone down, I swear. I bike.

2 comments:

  1. I would have just scared the shit out of him. Meaning ride up real fast and at the last minute, slow down, or just miss him by a few inches. I do it all the time for normal fockers that get in my way on my commute.

    ReplyDelete