Saturday, September 26, 2009

Out and About

Is there an unfair bias in movies/TV to blame global free-will infringements on a progressive boon gone bad? Provocative.

That is all. Sucky blogging day. But I have pictures!


Photo: Traffic light box, triangle bay of North Carolina, Eighth and Independence Ave. SE, near Eastern Market. My greater neighborhood. 9/26/09

Photo: Along Eighth St. SE during the Barracks Row Oktoberfest. Some art gallery called The Fridge opened up in an alley. That's one of the artist's pieces. Eighth is building up rapidly. It's not bad, and it seems more's coming.

Photo: Barracks Row Oktoberfest had an animal pin, with the nice little goat.

Photo: Then the goat went raw! "I'm prisoner!"

Photo: C St. NE looking east from Sixth. It was a vantage going that way on C, walking on the opposite side of the street from where I live, that made the street feel very different for me. I always walk west on my side. I was going east on the other side. Weird.

Photo: The National Book Festival on the Mall.

Photo: It's not so bad to live here. Heard Walter Mosely speak, others were there but I just walked around for an hour or so -- Ken Burns, Jon Meacham, Gwen Ifill, John Grisham, Judy Blume, Swanson of Manhunter.

Photo: Cool banners at the festival.

(All photos: 365 Project, Day Twenty-two, 9/26/09 - A combined effort for the day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment